With almost 130 years of history behind it, the UITP Global Public Transport Summit proudly remains the world’s biggest event dedicated to sustainable mobility.
Covering all urban and regional transport modes across the globe, the Summit combines a diverse programme of leading Congress sessions and an outstanding Exhibition full of the latest innovations, solutions and products.
The Congress sessions are an unmissable occasion to debate and explore the strategic vision and business activities of an evolving sector for
- Transport ministers
- Operators, authorities, industry CEOs
- Urban visionaries
- Public transport entrepreneurs
- Operations and network managers
- ITS experts
- Business developers
- Middle managers involved in marketing, finance, IT
This unique event is also designed to provide strategic opportunities to network and develop new partnerships, investments and innovative projects.
The theme for the 2019 Global Public Transport Summit is ‘The Art of Public Transport’.
Constantly evolving, public transport is defined by the needs of a city and designed by experts looking towards the future. We are all visionaries in this sector, as we build connections and provide services to create a culture that brings people together, through a craft that truly moves you: the Art of Public Transport.
- 22-08-2019: Araani in RecylePro magazine editie augustus-september
- 15-07-2019: Nouvelle distinction pour Araani et son détecteur vidéo SmokeCather
- 04-07-2019: Allereerste BOSEC certificatie toegekend
- 25-06-2019: Belgische rookdetectie camera behaalt dubbele primeur!
- 12-03-2019: SmokeCatcher Certified launch in Paris