Hands-on Operations Engineer
- You set-up and fine-tune our systems, remotely or on-site.
- You actively follow-up our projects up until FAT- and SAT-tests.
- You are responsible for after-sales service.
- You train our partner-integrators in our products, and you are the main point of contact for our integrators.
- You are supporting both Sales and R&D:
- You assist sales in exhibitions and pre-sales activities.
- You work closely with R&D to provide input for development and assists with release- and field tests.
- You are very structured and keep your projects up to date.
- You are very communicative and can adapt yourself to various personality types and different nationalities.
- You are a problem solver, you think in solutions.
- You are very stress resistant.
- You like to travel (80% Benelux, 15% Europe, 5% rest of the world).
- You speak Dutch, English & French.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and ICT Engineering Technology.
- Previous experience as Field or Sales Engineer is an asset.
Pro-active & Independent:
We want someone who has the common sense to see and do what needs to be done and dares to take initiative to create and improve processes.
Problems don’t exist for this person, only solutions.
Inquisitive & eager to learn:
We continuously improve ourselves, our products and our methods at Araani. We stimulate continuous education and expect our people to follow courses.
Interested ? Contact:
+32/497 27 75 47